Change My Software 10 Edition: Android is one of the most popular mobile platforms in the world. Developed by Google, this platform now runs on millions of mobile phones worldwide. Android is great and we are not denying it. But, you must have noticed that no matter how good your phone is, you tend to get bored of it after a while. Once this happens you start looking for new options. Eventually, you end up spending money on buying a new device.
What if there was a way you could get something new on your existing device without having to spend even a penny? What if you could install Windows OS on Android? Well, at first you might think that it is impossible. But, there is no denying that technology has advanced dramatically and almost nothing is impossible.
You can install Windows OS of your choice on your Android device using the Change My Software application. It is one special PC software program developed to push Windows OS onto your Android device. So whether you have an Android mobile phone or tablet, you can now have Windows on it. 3
The best thing is that this process is reversible. Let’s say after some time you do not want Windows 10 and wish to reinstall Android, you can do that easily.
Install Windows 10 On Android Using Change My Software 10 Edition:
Application: Change My Software 10 Edition
Version: 1.5 (Latest Version)
Size: 12.19 MB
Windows 10 is the latest operating system version by Microsoft. It is arguably the best OS created by the company so far. Windows 10 is easy to use and fast. It is also has a great visual appeal. It won’t be a surprise if you want this OS on your Android device.
- In order to get Windows 10 on your Android, you will need the Change My Software 10 edition download on your computer.
- So, the very first thing you need to do is download the version from the below link.
Once it is downloaded, locate the file on your computer and double-click it to begin the installation. You need to follow the simple onscreen instructions to install this application.
Other Prerequisites To Install Windows 10 On Android Using Change My Software 10 Edition:
Besides Change My Software 10 for Android, you will also need the following to complete the installation process successfully:
- Your Android phone or tablet; make sure that it is turned on
- Computer or laptop on which you have installed CMS Edition 10
- USB Cable
- Wi-Fi Internet
You will also need to make the following changes in the Settings on your Android device:
- Open the Settings application on your Android tablet or mobile phone
- Go to the ‘Developer options’
- In this section enable ‘USB Debugging.’ You will either see a checkbox next to it or a toggle button. This will allow you to make the changes to your Android phone when it is connected to your computer.
Take the Backup Before Starting The Installation Process:
Do not forget to take the backup of your Android device before starting the installation procedure. Backing up your device will ensure that all your data and information is safe. Here is how you can backup your device:
- Open Settings on your Android
- Go to ‘Backup & Reset’ (sometimes this option may be available inside a submenu)
- Enable ‘Back up my data’
- Tap on ‘Back up my account’ and follow the onscreen instructions
Make sure that your device is connected to the internet (preferably Wi-Fi) and has sufficient battery.
Installation Procedure Of Windows 10 On Android:
Here are the simple steps to Install Change My Software 10 edition on Android:
- Launch the Change My Software 10 edition on your computer or laptop
- Connect your Android device to the computer or laptop via the USB cable
- On the Change My Software application screen, choose Android and then Windows 10 to start the first step of installation
- Now you will be required to choose the language
- Once you have chosen the language the download of Windows 10 OS will begin automatically
- Once the download has completed, click the button labeled ‘Install’
- You can keep both Windows and Android OS on your device. However, if you wish to delete the Android OS, choose ‘Remove Android’ option. If you ignore this option then your phone will have dual boot.
- The installation process with thus begin. Wait for a few minutes for the installation to complete
- Once the installation has completed your device will restart automatically
Once the device reboot is complete, it will be ready with the desired Windows 10 OS. That is all you need to do.
Windows 10 is a great operating system and now you can get it on your Android phone. All you need is the third party application called Change My Software edition for Windows 10. Remember that this process is completely reversible and you can get Android OS back whenever you want.