Exe To Apk Converter: EXE (or .exe) files are the application files for Windows and Mac operating systems. These files are also called executable files. Such files are used for the installation purposes. Also, any application running on these OS has the .exe extension. But, this is not the case with Android. In order to install or run any application, the file extension should be APK (.apk) and not .exe.
If you need to use the .exe file on your Android tablet or smartphone, you can install the Windows OS on the device using Change My Software application. But, what if you wish to keep your Android and still be able to use the .exe file. Thankfully, there is a way for you to do it. You can use a special software program designed to convert EXE to APK. This means you don’t need to install the Windows OS on your device anymore.
The converter tool is provided by Change My Software, the same company that offers the application to install Windows OS on the Android device. If you are wondering how to convert EXE to APK just keep reading. In this guide, we will tell you how easy it is to change EXE to APK. Know how to run iOS apps on Android using iEmu Apk.
Download And Install The Exe To Apk Converter Tool | Convert Windows Exe File To Android Apk File:
The very first thing you need to do is download the EXE to APK converter on your computer. This EXE to APK converter tool is available free of cost.
As already mentioned this tool has been developed by Change My Software and is extremely effective. It can convert any EXE file to APK format within a few minutes. Once you have the APK file you can use it to install the desired application on your Android device.
In order to carry out the EXE to APK converter tool download, simply click the following link:
You can click the ‘Download Now’ button and save it on your hard drive.
How To Convert The Exe File To Apk File:
Using the converter tool is extremely easy. All you need to do is follow these simple steps:
- Locate the downloaded file and launch the EXE to APK converter tool on your computer
- On the first screen, choose the second option “I have a portable application” and click on the Next button
- Now it will ask you to choose the EXE file you wish to convert. It may take a while to load the EXE file depending upon its size.
- Once the EXE file has been completely loaded you will see its detail on the screen of the converter tool; you need to click the CONVERT button now
- Again, it will take some time to convert the file from EXE to APK. The time taken depends on the size of the file
- Once the conversion process is complete a confirmation message will be displayed on the screen
Your EXE file is now ready to be used in the APK form. You can transfer it to your Android device using the USB cable. If you don’t have the USB cable, you can transfer it wirelessly using the cross-platform, file sharing app such as SHAREit.
If you are using a desktop then make sure it has a wireless adapter (internal or external) in order to use the application like SHAREit.
Android supports APK files for applications. If you have a .exe file you cannot use it on Android unless you have converted it into APK format. There was a time when this was not possible. However, with the EXE to APK converter tool, you can easily change the file formats to make it usable on Android device.